Rail guided vehicle (RGV) developed by KSEC since late 1990s has experienced the process development from zero to one, from simplicity to complexity, from single product to diversified products. Until now, KSEC has developed dozens types of RGV, providing users with more than 800 sets of shuttle vehicle system. It can realize the automatic handling and conveying of materials in a variety of complex process environments. Its modular design is equipped with various load-shifting mechanism functions and configured with multiple stations, thus improving the capacity and characteristic functional requirements at the same time. Its performance index has reached the international advanced level.
- With multiple series.
- Design complies with the national standard.
- With simplicity, elegance, multiple appearance, safety and reliability feature.
- Easy to operate and maintain.
- With high-speed steady running and high frequency of loading/unloading feature.
- Control system adopts bus technology and PLC control technology.
- With advanced upper level dispatching management system.
Applicable pallet size
Max traveling speed
Max traveling acceleration
Max load transferring speed
Load surface height
Infrared communication\Leaky wave communication\Wireless communication
Power supply mode
Sliding conductor\Contactless power supply
Stopping accuracy, mm
Work noise, dB(A)
Contactless safety guard, safety barrier, emergency stop button, buffer