As a strong regional player in Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia, Hongta Tobacco Group has been expanding its presence in the region since 2009. Due to long-established cooperation, KSEC was chosen for delivering this project of mixed combination of old and new machines and maintaining the invariable operating norms.
- Complete processes separated for lamina line @4800kg/h and stem line @2000kg/h.
- Multiple types weighing conveyor for infeed to Conditioning, Casing, Drying, Flavoring and Blending.
- Multiple type belt and vibratory conveyor, auto feeder and metering tube, and 5 groups of silos.
- Relocated lamina Slicer, Conditioning cylinder, Expansion unit, Redryer, Casing cylinder and Cutter.
- Relocated Conditioning tunnel, Stem flattener, Cutter, Casing cylinder, and Flavoring cylinder.
- New Flavoring device, Storage feeder, Metering tube and Reciprocating belt distributor.
- Separate Expansion unit and Rotary dryer for processing CRS and cut-lamina to given recipe.
- Full suite of software solutions including PLC, HMI/workstation and batch management.
- Site work started in November 2013 and achieved full run in April 2014.
- Project management and site delivery service.
Rotary Redrying Cylinder
Stem Washing Plant